The New Clio II System - A Totally Web-based ILL Application
We are changing the names in our product lineup to better reflect the expectations of today's libraries. What we used to call ClioAdvanced is now the Clio System. Our old just-Clio package will now be known as ClioBasic, which we will continue to make available for the smallest libraries. Current customers, we've put together an extra page to explain more about these changes.
This new system provides:
- Complete web-based application-no local installation required
- A completely customizable patron web interface that easily integrates with the look and feel of your existing library system
- Allows patrons to submit requests, check the status of requests, register for ILL, manage their own details like email and postal addresses, etc.
- Self-contained patron authentication
- Automated check of local holdings
- Automated interface with OCLC
- Automated check of union catalogues
- OpenURL compliant
- Supports both borrowing and lending operations
- Robust SQL Server data management system
- Provides full support for all ILL office operations
- Go Green! Clio can take your ILL office completely paperless
- patrons can directly access documents delivered electronically
- complete staff interface for controlling patron interface's functionality, features and 'look and feel'
- processing, staff review and delivery of documents received electronically via Ariel, Odyssey or via email as a PDF filei>
Are you a Clio user that hasn't updated to 6.0 yet? Contact Judd to get the latest version of Clio for all the feature and compatibility updates you need.