The New Clio System
We are changing the names in our product lineup to better reflect the expectations of today's libraries. What we used to call ClioAdvanced is now the Clio System. Our old just-Clio package will now be known as ClioBasic, which we will continue to make available for the smallest libraries.
Our new Clio System provides a complete patron interface, easily integrated into your existing library web site and an improved document delivery module compatible with Ariel, Odyssey, and PDF files.
These new modules provide:
- authentication using your local LDAP system or a local patron database
- OpenURL compliant with citation databases
- patrons can directly access documents delivered electronically
- patrons can view status of all current requests, prior history and edit their own details
- complete staff interface for controlling patron interface's functionality, features and 'look and feel'
- processing, staff review and delivery of documents received electronically via Ariel, Odyssey or via email as a PDF file
- All-new ClioWeb
An all-new version of ClioWeb based on Microsoft's ASP .NET web application system is now available. Current ClioWeb customers are free to transition to the ASP version or keep the version they have now (and keep getting support for it) for as long as they wish.
- Clio Software in the UK
Clio Software is proud to announce the introduction of our
UK-specific software and website.